C4CS works with organizations and social entrepreneurs to provide fiscal sponsorship, facilitation and coaching. We currently have over 25 projects who are fiscally sponsored by C4CS.
If you are looking for information about our facilitation services, please visit the Facilitation tab.
Learn more about some of the projects under our fiscally sponsorship:
- Alzheimer’s Poetry Project
- Care 4 Kids
- Creating Impact Together
- CROWS Foundation
- Drum Power
- Fair Trade Holiday Festival
- Legislative Semester
- Madison Public Market Foundation
- Madison Public Philosophy
- March for Science Madison
- National Center for Student Leadership Foundation
- On Purpose Dane, Inc.
- Open Doors for Refugees
- Practically Mindful
- Progress Center for Black Women
- Project Bubbles
- Solace: Comfort, Community, and Care at Life’s End
- United Madison
- Wagon Drive
- Wisconsin Empathy Guild
Learn more about a few of our previous projects here.