C4CS works with organizations and social entrepreneurs to provide fiscal sponsorship, facilitation and coaching. We currently have over 25 projects who are fiscally sponsored by C4CS.
If you are looking for information about our facilitation services, please visit the Facilitation tab.
Learn more about some of the projects under our fiscally sponsorship:
- Alzheimer’s Poetry Project
- Back to Basic Training
- The Badger Project
- Care 4 Kids
- Creating Impact Together
- Drum Power
- Fair Trade Holiday Festival
- Karen’s Essential Center
- Legislative Semester
- Madison Public Market Foundation
- Madison Public Philosophy
- National Center for Student Leadership Foundation
- On Purpose Dane, Inc.
- Open Doors for Refugees
- Practically Mindful
- Progress Center for Black Women
- Project Bubbles
- Solace: Comfort, Community, and Care at Life’s End
- United Madison
- Wagon Drive
- Wisconsin Empathy Guild
- Wisconsin Science Enthusiasts
Learn more about a few of our previous projects here.